Heroes - Join our TEAM!!
- Restaurant Systems and Culinary Knowledge
- Flawless Execution
- Leadership Development
- Coaching and Mentorship
- Financial Performance
Grand Lux Cafe is always looking for talented, passion-driven managers to add to our team. We are opening restaurants and building teams across the country, so if you are open to relocation please be sure to indicate for which locations you would like to be considered.
You may know us as a company with great food…
What you may not know is that our menu is fresh and made from scratch ingredients, Our Managers are the best Restaurant Operators in the industry!
Reporting to the General Manager, you will work with a passionate team highly respected by their staff because they lead and inspire helping us accomplish our company mission every day.
You’ll thrive in this position if you are:
- Committed to Excellence: Uncompromising Quality is critical to our success at The Cheesecake Factory. You are defined by your peers as having complete dedication to restaurant profit performance, service excellence and thoughtful leadership.
- A dynamic leader: Ready to listen, ready to solve problems and never too busy to smile and celebrate exceptional performance.
- Relentless about the details: At The Cheesecake Factory, it’s all in the details and YOU never miss a detail!
Here’s more of what you’ll get to do:
- Manage one of our restaurant workgroups, Front Desk, Server, Bar and Bakery. Be an inspiration and motivate daily excellence.
- Use your career experience and talents to help the restaurant reach its financial goals through skillful leadership.
- Recruit, interview and hire talent into our restaurant staff.
- Train, mentor and develop staff members so that they can reach their career goals with our growing company. 40% of all management hires are promoted internally.
- Have fun in a fast paced environment!
- Minimum 2 years as a manager in a full service (table service with full bar) restaurant.
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be dependable, reliable and motivated.
- Able to work ten hour-plus shifts, plus ability to stand, sit, squat or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work closing shifts and evenings as needed.
- Able to grasp, reach overhead, push, lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Benefits: This position offers industry-leading benefits and an average 55 hour work week with 2 days off consecutively.